ShagWiki Stories

Hers is a collection of Stories that we have chosen from many for your viewing pleasure.

Saturday, June 21, 2008

Horny Drunk Girl

Before I begin this story I want you to know that it is 100% true. The only thing I've changed were the names so sit back and enjoy.

It's 4:00 am and I've been up all night. I'm driving home after a long day. I pull up to a stop light and I see what looks like a woman walking in the street. I immediately think she must be a hooker. It's late at night in a pretty shady neighborhood why else would a woman be walking in the street on her own? The light turns green and I drive towards her direction now she seems to be stumbling. I changed my mind she's not a hooker she's just drunk. I pulled over and asked her if she needed a ride.

She stood there staring at me I've got a much clearer view of her now. There's nothing particularly attractive about her. She's a big girl and I don't mean tall. In fact she's pretty short and her clothes are too tight for her size. Her hair is a mess and what little bit of makeup she had on seems to be mostly smeared off. At this point I notice the pair of shoes in her hand. She's been stumbling through the street drunk and barefoot. She didn't hear me so I rolled the window down further and asked her again, "It's late do you want a ride?" She stumbles back and forth a bit, shoots me a smile, and hops in the car.

She thanks me repeatedly. I asked for her name. It's Lisa Rose I think she's Italian. She just came out of the bar and was trying to get back home. Her boyfriend was tired and left early but she wasn't finished partying yet. I was glad to help It's really late and who knows what could've happened to her. She starts telling me about what a crazy night it was, about all the men who were hitting on her. Then she starts talking about "the blond girl". "God she was soooo fucking hot! Everyone was staring at her. Her hair was beautiful it was long silky, blond hair. Don't fucking look at me like that though I aint no fucking dyke!" I suggest that maybe she's bisexual. "No I said I aint no dyke! If you saw the tits on this bitch you'd know. Anybody would want to be with her." She was really crass I've never heard a woman talk like this before let alone about another woman. She got really quiet after that like she was concentrating on something. I asked her if she could direct me to her place. She said something but I couldn't hear her. "What did you say?" She leaned in slowly toward my ear then she bit me on the neck.

She's Biting, then sucking, then licking me on the neck. I pushed her off of me. Holy Shit! Did she really just do that to me? She started laughing. I asked her why she did that. "I'm not stupid I know that's why you picked me up don't act like you didn't want that." Then she grabbed my hand and put it on her thigh. This isn't right she's really drunk and she doesn't know what she's doing. I asked her to show me to her place so I could drop her home. She starts getting upset, "Don't take me home my man's at home I want to stay with you." We sit in the car as I toss this moral dilemma back and forth in my head. Then she decides for me. She sticks her hand in my pants and grabs my dick which is now hard as a rock. "See I knew you wanted it. Cmon lets park on one of these side streets and have some fun." I told her I had a place nearby it would be more comfortable. "We can't go to your place I don't even know you." I laughed to myself and looked for a quiet street.

We back into a dead end street right next to some high hedges. There's a house on my left but it's dark and it's late I think this is pretty safe. As soon as I put the car in park she jumps on me. This is the most aggressive girl I've ever seen. Her kisses are far from romantic. Actually she's very rough, biting my lower lip, grabbing the back of my head, mouth wide open and tongue deep down my throat. She grabs my neck and yanks me forward our teeth hit. She does it again and licks the whole inside of my mouth. Then she licks the whole side of my face and then she licks my forehead! I start wondering if she's crazy. I wonder if she's like this when she's sober or if the alcohol turns her into some kind of sex crazed monster. I've always wanted to get really rough with a girl but have never really had the opportunity. She was far from the most attractive girl I've been with but It was the most excited I've ever been. I reached up her shirt and grabbed an whole handful of what she had. I was surprised her tits felt pretty big I wanted to see for myself so she helped me take her shirt off . They were huge.

I remembered what she said earlier about "the blond". She was so impressed with her tits and I wondered how they could possibly top what was in front of me. Now it was my turn I jumped on her right breast and tried to stuff the whole thing in my mouth. She immediately started moaning. She reached for my head and tried to pull me off but I was holding on for dear life. She pried me off looked at me and told me to bite her nipple. I nodded in agreement. I nibbled on it lightly she moaned, "harder." I put a little more force into it. "Harder!" That's when I bit down on it. She started moaning then her body started shaking. She screams out, "Shit You're gonna make me cum!" Wait did she really just cum from me biting on her nipple that's impossible. I put my hand between her legs. Wow right through the spandex soaking wet. This girl is unbelievable.

"I want to suck your dick." I smiled. "I'm gonna suck your dick till your head caves in." I'm gonna stop right here because I have to say something. This line sounds like made up as if I was attempting to make her sound dirtier than she was but that's the exact phrase she used. "I'm gonna suck your dick till your head caves in." It stands out to me 1) because it's kind of an odd thing to say and 2) this was one of the phrases she repeated over and over the entire time we fooled around. Anyway I was happy to let her "cave my head in". She unbuckled my belt, unzipped my pants, bent over the car seat and put my swollen dick in her mouth.

God it felt so good. Her mouth was warm and wet and she was savoring every moment. Then just like before things got crazy. She shoves her head down hard and my cock hits the back of her throat. She does this again and again now I'm convinced this chick is psycho and I'm loving every second of it. Before I knew it I was spanking her ass. Her ass was huge and it jiggled with every smack. She screamed and came up for air. She seemed to really enjoy this. This is when I got rough. I grabbed her by the hair and pulled her close. "You're acting like a fucking slut." She laughs, "I'm not acting. Hit me harder next time." This time I was going to let her have it. I shoved her head back down between my legs and she starts gagging. I hold her head down with full force, raise my hand and smack her on the ass with all my strength. She gags really hard and tries to scream. She jerks back trying to lift her head but I won't let her. I hold her down like this for what must have been 10 or 15 seconds pushing her head down further and smacking her ass harder with each time. Her head shoots up and she lets out a loud scream her body shaking violently "God Damn! You made me cum again" She starts rubbing her hands between her legs. I keep wondering how this girl can cum so hard without even having her pussy touched.

"Kiss me" She jumps over and straddles me. Again she's a big girl and her big ass starts hitting against my horn. Her pants are still on but she starts riding me anyway her crotch is completely soaked. Again I can feel it right through her pants I wonder if she's even wearing panties. She's rubbing against me too fast and I have to push her off. "Why did you do that" she says. "You almost made me cum". So what you shouldn't have stopped me. Once again she grabs my dick and shoves it in her mouth deep throating me hard and fast. "Ahh! I'm gonna cum!" She locks her lips and holds still and I empty a huge load in her mouth. She sucks everything up then opens the car door and starts spitting the cum out onto the street. She turns to me slowly and says. "I gotta take a piss." God this girl is classy!

She stumbles out of the car still bare foot and I'm sure she was stepping in the cum she just spit out of her mouth. I look through my rear view and I can see her bending down pissing in the street with her tits fully exposed. I can't help but laugh. It's now that I realize it's 5:30 in the morning and it's pretty light out. I look over and the house that i completely ignored now has a woman standing in the front door. I have no idea how long she was out there but it scared the hell out of me. "Lisa hurry up get back in the car there's someone looking at us!". She looks up. "I don't care about that bitch she can't do nothing to us." "Hurry up get back in the car!" She sits down puts her shirt back on and we take off.

This was by far one of the craziest nights I've ever had. The only thing I regret was that I didn't get to go all the way with her because I'm sure it would have been amazing. By the way the only reason we didn't actually have sex is not because we were interrupted. It's because she said she was on her period. Even after telling me she wouldn't it seemed like she kept trying to convince herself that it would be ok if we did. She would say things like "Well you know I'm not bleeding that heavy it wouldn't be that bad if you stuck it in". In fact after we left I tried to take her home and she still wasn't satisfied we actually found a more secluded place and continued where we left off.

By the time I dropped her off it was about 6:30 in the morning. When I pulled up to the front of her apartment complex I could see bite marks and hickeys all over her. I mentioned this to her. She said, "Yea I'm going to be in big trouble with my boyfriend when he wakes up". Then she grabbed my hand put it between her legs and started making out with me again right in front of her building. I think she really enjoyed the idea of cheating on her boyfriend.

We exchanged numbers before she left but she hasn't called me and I'm afraid to call her. After all she was drunk so I don't know if she'll be upset with me for taking advantage of her or if she'll be happy to hear from me if she remembers. Perhaps I should feel bad about what I did but honestly I don't. She seemed to enjoy it just as much or more than me and it was the hottest night I've ever had.

1 comment:

Blogger said...

Did you know that you can create short urls with Shortest and earn $$$$ for every visitor to your shortened links.