ShagWiki Stories

Hers is a collection of Stories that we have chosen from many for your viewing pleasure.

Thursday, June 26, 2008

My wife w/ my best friend

I got up for a second to get another drink and on the way back to the couch I noticed that Jay had an extreme hard on and I got very excited. She continued to tease him by rocking back and forth on his cock shorts against shorts with hers slowly rising upwards to expose her ass. I then notice him place his hands on the back of her thighs just gently rubbing them, she continued to tease. Then out of now where jay turned to me and said "can I kiss ur wife?" she looked at me and smiled and I without hesitation said "it's up to her". She then turned her face torwards his and they started kissing, he right away moved his from her thighs right up under her shorts and started rubbing her ass.

This contined for about five minutes until jay picked her up and layed her on the couch with him laying beside her so I could see the whole thing. They continued to kiss and his hand moved tight upo her shirt and started massing her breasts (I was sitting at the other end of the couch with her pussy directly in front of me, he then ran his hand down her inner thighs and everytime that he switched thighs he made sure to quickly rub on her clit. Slowly he worked himself directly on her clit still on top of shorts, he then moved the shorts to the side and were rubbing her clit through her panties.

She was already moaning at this point, she was so wet that it was seeping through them. He then finally moved the panties to the side and exposed her shaved dripping wet clit. He massaged the top of it and slowy glided a finger inside of her, the sound of sopping pussy filled the room. I then notice her slide her hands down his shorts and starts jerking him off, I could tell by the bulge that his was definetly larger and thicker than mine. She then got up and slid is shorts down to his ankles exposing a very large dick, something I knew she never that large.

She got on all fours with her assed basically shoved in my face and started sucking him off like I have never seen before, after a few minutes he grabberd her waist and turned her around, placing her pussy on his mouth in the 69 position, with his cock in her mouth she looked up at me and had a huge smile with saliva hanging from her lips. After about a half hour of this jay stopped and spoke and said to me "I am going to fuck your wife", I said nothing and they proceeded. he rose from fis feet and stood in front of the couch and swung her around in doggie position, with him still standing and her hangning off the couch he slid his very hard cock deep inside her, he pounded hard and fast like the world was ending, she was screaming so loud the neighbors were probably awakened. He was fucking the shit out of my wife right in front of me...it was awesome. finanlly they switched positions and he sat on the couch into the postion in which this all started but trhis time there were no clothes in the way.

I moved my self directly behind her so that I could see her place his cock inside her, she waited until I was in position and then slowly grabbed his cock and guided it in, she slowly leanded forward giving me the best view possible of her dripping hole filled with a very large cock. He continued slowly up and down and would tease him by almost pulling it out but then right when the head was almost out she would plunge right back down taking all of it at once, she started fucking at a very hard and fast paced, riding him like I have never seen before. She fucked him for an entire hour.

He then had to come with her cumming multiple times already, so she pulled off and started suking him and jerking him a very fast pace. He then started grunting and we knew the cum was coming, he then came very loudly into her mouth and all over her face something she has never done before....it was incredible. The three of us are still very good friends to this day and have had tow other experiences after this one and the friendship keeps getting stronger and stronger.

No comments: