ShagWiki Stories

Hers is a collection of Stories that we have chosen from many for your viewing pleasure.

Saturday, June 21, 2008

A Wild Night Out

I stood, leaning against the wall of Starbucks, slightly slouching as I looked up and down the sidewalk. I'm Nate and this is a true story about the first time I had sex in a public place. I was 17 at the time and was waiting for my date.

I glanced up one way again and saw her walking towards me. Maggie was only a sophomore but every guy in school dreamed about getting with her, and from what I had heard, no one yet had popped her lovely cherry. She was wearing her long brown hair down tonight and had a tank top on that showed off plenty of cleavage, her skirt came about halfway down her sexy thighs.

I smiled as I saw her coming, she smiled back. We went into Starbucks. I ordered myself an iced-mocha, she ordered some sort of smoothie. The shop had some bench seats and we went to sit on one while we sipped our beverages. We talked for awhile, just random small talk. Everytime I looked at her it took all of my will power not to just grab her right then and there. I think she could sense that because she started to tease me, touching her breasts by "accident", throwing her hair around and giving me a sweet, sexy look once in awhile.

Eventually I couldn't take it anymore, I leaned over to her and whispered "I want you."

She smiled at me and started to rub my crotch under the table. I closed my eyes and almost moaned loud enough that the whole shop heard me. I put my hand on her thigh and started to creep it up towards her pussy. She gasped at my touch. She got up and half-walked half ran out of the back of the shop.

I followed her. As soon as we were outside i grabbed her and shoved my tongue into her mouth. She moaned loudly as she rolled her own tongue over mine. I started to feel her great tits, she gasped as I rubbed her rock-hard nipples fast and hard. She reached down and started to rub my cock through my jeans. I backed her up into a dark corner of the parking lot that we were now in and started to lift her tank top off. I was surprised and turned on even more when I saw she wasn't wearing a bra. I started to do everything to thsoe great tits, rubbing them, kissing htem, licking them. She grabbed my head with both hands and pushed me further down into her breasts while she thrust her chest out towards me. I reached down with one of my hands and started to unbutton her skirt. After fumbling with the button for a few seconds i said fuck it and started to push her skirt up instead. She moaned in pleasure as I peeled her red-lace panties off from under her skirt and pusehd her skirt up to her stomach.

There wasn't going to be any oral or anymore foreplay, I needed to fuck her and I needed to fuck her now.

I took my shirt off as she unbuttoned my pants and pulled htem down enough that my 7" inch member popped out.

I grabbed one of her sexy thighs and squeezed it as I wrapped it around me. I shoved her up against a wall and without any hesitation buried my cock into her virgin pussy. I thrust so hard I didn't even feel her break, but I could tell by how she screamed "FUUUUUUCK!"

At that point I knew that I couldn't let her be too loud. I started to thrust in a good rhythm, not wanting to overwork her too early but at the same time I always refused to go slow enough that I didn't have a girl moaning non-stop.

"Oh fuck," she yelled as I slammed my cock into her over and over. "mmmmm yeah! oh god yeah!" As I started to thrust faster she got louder and louder, I had reached my 2nd gear by now and was pounding her like crazy, my balls were slapping into her pussy. I reached down with one of my hands and started to finger her asshole.

"oh my god I'm cumming! oh fuck yes!" she yelled as I continued to pound her no-longer virgin pussy. She started to buck her hips and thrust against my every thrust, I felt her leg start to violently shake as she screamed "FUCK YES! OH GOD IM CUMMMMING! OH MY GAWD! FUCK! FUCK! FUUUUUUUCK!" she yelled as I felt her massive orgasm. She had lost control of her spasming legs, her whole body was trembling as I continued to pound her, giving her hickies and sucking on her tits.

Within 5 minutes I had brought her to 4 amazing orgasms and by then she had lost all strength in her legs. I pulled out and laid her down on the grass. She screamed again as I entered her. This time, I was going into my fastest gear right away. "OH FUCK! YES! OH GODDDDD OH MY FUCKING GOD RIGHT HTERE! OH YES YOU FUCKING STUD FUCK ME LIKE A SLUT! FUCK ME! AHHHHHHH! OHHH GOD YEAH!" By now my cock was a blur, I was fucking her harder and faster than any girl yet. She wrapped her legs around me and hooked her heels together as she had another massive climax. "FUCK! OH GOD I JUST CAME ALL OVER YOUR DICK! FUUUUCK YES! I LOVE THAT DICK OH GOD! FUUUUUCK OHHHHH MY GOD! AHHHHHH"

I knew I couldn't keep this up for too much longer, I pulled out and put her legs over my shoulders to get the deepest penetration possible. I slammed into her again, "OHH GOD! I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE! OH GOD GIVE ME EVERYTHING YOU'VE GOT! AHHHHHH IM CUMMING AGAIN! IM FUUUCKING CUMMMING!! OH GOD! YES! YES!" I took one of hern ipples into my mouth and started to slurp on it like there was no tomorrow as I fucked her like the two horny teens we were.

"FUCK YES! AHHHH FUCK! FUCK YEAAAAAH OH MY FUCKING GOD IT FEELS SOOOO GOOD! OHHHHHHHHH MY GOD! I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT! FUCKKKK YES! AHHHHHHHH!" I felt her have another massive orgasm and this one was too much, I slammed into her three more times, and the third erupted me into the largest load I had ever unloaded at the time. She screamed in pleasure as she felt hot jets of semen go flying into her. I felt her shake violently as she had a chain of massive climaxes, I grabbed her legs and held them apart as I lowered myself to her pussy and started to eat her out as fast as my tongue could move. She laid there, screaming, yelling, moaning in pleasure for another 5 minutes as I tortured her pussy.

Afterward, I helped her up and helped her walk to her house, where she invited me in. The fun was only beginning.

No comments: