ShagWiki Stories

Hers is a collection of Stories that we have chosen from many for your viewing pleasure.

Thursday, June 26, 2008

I Was Used to Being the Voyeur

It was quite obvious that she was going to be fucked by her husband. The
idea of knowing that this was going to happen behind the walls across
the street was enough to get me quite hard. I smiled, and then forced
myself to return to my work (doing my best to ignore the hard shaft
straining at my shorts.

About 45 minutes later movement from across the street caught my eye.
They were in the garage again kissing as lovers kiss after making love.
From my vantage point, she seemed very cuddly and loving as most women
do after. That was it. I couldn't concentrate anymore. I decided to
take a break and do some work outside.

I wasn't out there more than 10 minutes when I heard a female voice call
out, "Hi, ####,working hard?"

I turned to see my neighbor from across the
street smiling and sporting a very nice freshly fucked look on her
face. She came over to ask if she could borrow a hoe for her garden
saying that she had broken hers. She was much more friendly that usual and she
touched my hand when thanking me.

I don't know why, but I was so turned on! Maybe it was knowing that she
had just gotten laid 10 minutes ago. Maybe it was knowing that her
husbands cum was still dripping out of her pussy as we spoke. But I was
incredibly hard! I made no attempt to hide it. I caught her looking,
but our eyes never met.

She left and went across the street. I was so
damn excited now. Oddly, she didn't go around the back of her house,
but stayed in her front yard. She looked over my way from time to time,
but I did my best not to let her know that I noticed.

I needed relief and I needed it now! I went into the house and sat in front of my pc. I
have a rather large window both the front and back of my home office
and the blinds were mostly open on both. I know from being in my front
yard that you can see thru the room when the blinds are open. Now,
don't get me wrong, I am not some kind of pervert flasher, but I didn't
try to hide what I was doing. I figured that she wouldn't know what was
going on anyway.

I went to my favorite website and opened up a few
pages of some beautiful women. Then to a page of some amateur women (my
personal fav!). I felt the need to stroke my very hard shaft, so I
lifted my ass off the chair and slid off my shorts and threw them on
the floor beside me. I looked over and saw that she was looking at my
window! I had no idea how much she could see.

I found a series of pictures of a woman that looked similar to my
neighbor. It was a very hot series! I was stroking my rock hard shaft.
Not moving my head but looking over with my eyes, she was looking
again. She would go about pruning her flowers for a few seconds, but
she kept glancing at my window. She must have known what I was doing!

It was almost enough to push me over the edge right there! But I held
back, wanting to watch her watching me. I wasn't about to do anything
like jumping up and jerking for her, but I did reach over and grab a
throw pillow and put it under my ass to raise my hips. If she could see
in, this might afford her a better view. This was a mistake!! I must
have been too bold. She dropped her tools and entered the garage then
the house. Damn!! Well, that's what I get for trying a little to hard I
thought to myself. I just hoped that she wasn't go in to call the police!

I turned my attention back to the hot amateur images on the screen and
started slowly stroking my still hard shaft. A few minutes later, she
came out of the house again! But now she was in a small t-shirt and
shorts. WOW! Did she look great! I watched her for a few minutes. She
went about her work as if nothing else interested her. She looked over
my way once again. I leaned back in my chair and noticed that she was
still looking my way. I had to see her better.

Gathering up my courage, as soon as she turned her attention to her plants, I got up and grabbed
my binoculars and sat back down. I don't think she saw me as she was
still working on her plants. I leaned forward in my chair so she
couldn't see my face and looked thru the binoculars.

What a sight. Her light yellow t-shirt didn't hide much. Her breasts were outlined very
nicely. I could make out her nipples through the material. She must
have known what I was doing since most women I know don't get hard
nipples from working on plants!

I put the binoculars down and leaned back in my chair with the pillow
back under my ass. The sun cast shadowed lines across my body and hard
shaft, so I knew she must be able to see....

She looked my way again and this time she was staring. I had my head
positioned as if looking into the pc monitor, but my eyes were looking
directly at her. Now she seemed to be staring. Then she dropped her
hand shovel and made no attempt to pick it up. I couldn't believe this
was happening. I was so turned on! And so hard! I am used to being the voyeur and here I was the one being watched!

She went back to work (or pretended to) on a ground level shrub. She moved around it so she
was between to of the bigger shrubs. She was somewhat hidden now and
was watching my window intently. Now, I was certain that she knew I was
masturbating at my desk and wanted to continue watching. I wondered if
she knew that I had been watching her as well.

Well, she was clearly interested in watching me masturbate, so I thought
I'd show her. I positioned myself so my shaft and hand were in the
brightest sunlight and started some nice fluid stroking motions. It
felt so damn good. The precum lubricated my fingers nicely.

I was well on my way to cumming so I had to slow things down. She seemed to be
fidgeting a bit as she watched. She dropped to her knees and backed
further into the bushes so all I could see of her now was her face and
breasts thru the skimpy yellow t-shirt. Watching her out of the corner
of my eye the whole time....

She moved a bit more sideways, more behind one of the bushes. Now all I
could see were her face part of her front and one arm that was
supporting her. I couldn't tell if her other arm was still supporting
her or not. My heart skipped a beat as my head was asking the question
"is she watching and masturbation too???"

I leaned forward and brought the binoculars to my face. I could see her clearly now, hiding in the
bushes watching my window. I have masturbated in front of women in the
past, but this was so much different. This wasn't a mutual masturbation
session, this was voyeur/exhibitionist. But so different than I had
imagined it.

I have fantasized in the past of spying on a girl and
watching her masturbate. I didn't think women were as attracted to
voyeurism as men were. I was in the middle of being proved wrong! I
leaned back and started stroking again. I let my head fall back onto
the chair. I was enjoying the sensations of both being watched and
masturbating. Not too fast...not yet.....

I leaned forward again and opened a new page of amateur pictures. I
turned my chair toward the window and leaned toward my monitor. This
was much better! She could still watch me stroke and I could watch thru
the binoculars without getting caught. Or so I think. I still don't
know if she was aware of me watching her with the binoculars or not.

I picked up the pace now. I knew that it would take some concentration to
hold back my impending orgasm! But it would be worth it. I brought the
binoculars up to my face and tried to steady them as best I could. I
even slowed my stroking to help steady them.

I stopped stroking and just looked at her. I saw an almost undetectable, jerky movement of her
body! Yes! That proves that she is watching me and can see what I am
doing! This was the time! I hadn't let on that I was watching her (to
the best of my knowledge) and decided to keep it that way. I angled my
chair so that it was angled between the window and the monitor. I was
picking up speed on my shaft feeling the nearing release.....moving my
eyes in her direction; I could almost make out her motions without the
binoculars.

I was getting dangerously close to cumming now! I decided
that watching thru the binoculars might blow my cover, so I leaned back
in my chair and watched her out of the corner of my eye. I started
pumping my hard cock fast and steady, the kind of motion that would
bring forth the jets of cum. She was staring at me thru my window watching me
stroke. When I could hold back no more, I arched my back then started
thrusting my hips as the first jet of cum shot from the head of my
cock! I moaned out loud as the first jet was followed by I don't know
how many others. I just know that there was cum everywhere! It was the
most intense self-induced orgasm I had ever had. My head fell back and
I was catching my breath.

I knew that when I looked up that she would be gone. And I was right. I
didn't see her the rest of the afternoon.

I was outside working later that evening. I saw her husband come home and five minutes later she brought
my hoe back thanking me again (while touching my hand). She blushed as
out eyes met and smiling she turned and walked away. I very much doubt
that anything like this will happen again. She is a married woman and I
don't get involved with married women! But she has given me a fantasy
that will never be forgotten.

No comments: